LRA Calendar 2016 - terms and conditions
Read below for guidance of our exciting competition.
- Closing date is 30 September 2015.
- No entries will be accepted outside of the competition open/close dates.
- No limit to entries per member.
- One winning entry per member only.
- Computer generated or computer altered imaged, artwork or illustrations will not be accepted.
- Entrants must be the sole author and owner of the photograph or have the permission of the original photographer for it to be published.
- By entering this competition you agree to allow the LRA to use your photographs in our calendar.
- LRA does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
- JPG/JPEGs should be a maximum of 300dpi and less than 5mb in file size.
- You must be a member of the LRA. To join, please compete and submit the form.